Help roll Amy Armadillo through this fun underground word maze!
The RangerKidz take your child on a wild underground adventure as they teach the building blocks of early literacy learning. RangerKidz Word Wrangle, the second app in the award winning RangerKidz series of early education apps, provides hours of fun with this collection of 7 engaging maze based activities that teach the alphabet, rhyming, upper and lower case recognition, starting sounds, word recognition and early spelling.
Your child will be awarded badges as she or he moves through 3 levels of learning progress. Your child will also earn points that can be redeemed for exclusive RangerKidz games and activities. And every RanchKidz app provides FREE MEMBERSHIP to the Round-Up Ranch web site where parents can track and share their child’s educational progress with friends and family.
AGES 2 to 5
- Alphabet Sequencing: Drag or roll Amy Armadillo through her underground tunnels as she recites the alphabet.
- Rhyming: Help Amy Armadillo to find and rhyme fun picture words in her underground maze.
- Letter Recognition: Help Amy Armadillo find Willy Worm by steering her down the correct trail of letters.
- Upper & Lower Case Recognition: Drag or roll Amy Armadillo through her maze to find and match upper and lower case letters. Watch out for Billy Bug and his web.
- Letter to Picture and Picture to Letter Recognition: Match starting letters with over 60 fun picture words.
- Missing Letter Recognition: Drag or roll Amy Armadillo through the maze to find the missing letters in the 3, 4 and 5 letter picture words.
- Early Spelling: The maze is filled with letters and you have to move Amy Armadillo through it to find the ones that spell the 3, 4 and 5 letter picture words.